UIL is absolutely committed to the commercial products they provide. We have a number of policies in place to let users know where we stand on certain issues.
- UIL will always provide source code for their component products, at no extra charge.
- UIL will always provide support for their commercial products.
- We strive to respond to all support requests within 24 hours, but do not guarantee it. Generally response times are within a couple of hours.
- All minor releases (.1, .2, etc) will be free of charge for registered users.
- Major releases (2.0, 3.0, etc) will usually be charged an upgrade fee.
- The current release of all UIL component products will be updated to the latest compilers and offered to registered users free of charge.
- Anyone who purchases our product is eligible to recieve a free major upgrade if it becomes available within 90 days of purchase.
If you have any questions about these policies, or think we're missing something, please contact us at email@example.com.